Mechanical Estimator – Essex
My client provide a full range of mechanical and engineering support from consultancy and design, through supply and installation. In short, we are a full service partner to the mechanical and electrical industry. Our dedicated team of professionals build solid and long lasting relationships with our clients and suppliers, which ensures our continued success and we boast a client base of which we can be proud.
through customer liaison regarding site visits, survey and mid/post tender interviews, accurately pricing the mechanical and public health services associated with the project and compilation and ownership of the quotation/tender documents for issue. At all times ensure that the clients business principles of quality, profitability and close client relationships are implemented at all times.
The role for the Mechanical estimator will have around 3 years’ experience and keen to develop them self’s.
You will report in the Operation Director and be the companies sole estimator.
- Attend site surveys, or tender interviews as necessary
- To liaise with other departments regarding completion of all information as identified as required within the enquiry, this may involve liaison with commercial, legal, procurement, accounts, design, HSQA, project delivery teams and directors of the business as appropriate
- In a timescale sympathetic to the project return date, accurately assess any employers requirement/tender documents/specification and generate and dispatch enquiries for specialist sub-contract trades and plant/material items
- Evaluate supplier and subcontract returns to ensure compliance with the tender specification/documentation.
- Accurately undertake any necessary take-offs of drawings and schedules and perform data entry into the estimating software selected by the business
- Follow all company procedures for enquiry and tender handling.
- Key Attributes Required:
- Good with numbers and good IT skills
- Excellent analytical skills,
- Highly organised with ability to multitask and work with tight deadlines
- A ‘can do’ attitude and a team spirit
- Keen to learn and develop
If this sounds the perfect role for you in terms of career, location and company culture then we look forward to receiving your application
Energi People are the leading experts in M&E Quantity Surveying Recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/quantity-surveyor-recruitment/
Job posted in: Job Expired
- Essex (Essex, England)
- £55000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired