Mechanical Estimator Job, Kent
Fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Estimator to join a successful Building services company working in Commercial and private sectors, in both mechanical and electrical disciplines.
As the Mechanical Estimator, you will be working on projects costing between £100,000 – £3million.
Mechanical Estimator Duties:
- Undertake Mechanical tenders by reviewing and completing the tender forms and ensure they are within the given specifications.
- Perform evaluations of the tenders and provide the pricing in a timely manner.
- Determine if a Quality Submission and/or Technical Submission is required
- Be responsible for developing and maintaining professional working relationships with clients and sub-contractors.
- Obtain estimates and prices from sub-contractors and suppliers respectively.
- Prepare and issue of tenders in line with the tender documentations provided.
- Follow up tenders and assist with securing project
Mechanical Estimator Experience:
- Mechanically biased
- Commercial and private sector background
- Bid writing experience
If you are a Mechanical Estimator, then don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply now!