Mechanical Project Manager Job, City of London
Mechanical Project Manager
Salary: £55,000 – £65,000
Benefits: 28 days Holiday / Car Allowance / Pension / uncapped bonus scheme
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing Mechanical Building services contractor, specialising in commercial installations. These projects range from £200,000 to £3million in the commercial office sector. With a group turnover in excess of £15million. As a result of the company’s expansion, they are looking to take on another Mechanical Project Manager.
Mechanical Project Manager Duties:
- Carry out site visits to evaluate scope of works
- Technical Submittals
- Sub-contractor and Labour Management
- Cost Control
- Progress Reporting
- Health & Safety
- Project & Programme Implementation
- Understanding of design and drawings
- Technical & Progress Meetings
- Regular Site Inspection and Snagging
- Compilation of O&M Manuals
- Sending out enquiries for all required materials and liaising with specialist sub- contractors
- Generate and issue quotes using our in house Simpro system, issue to clients and follow up for feedback, building positive relationships with all clients
- Carry out all commercial elements for each project this would include monthly application and to completion stage
- Support and help to implement the company growth
- To work with all team members to maintain the existing company procedures.
- You will manage the site schedule of work and site teams.
- Value engineering and scoping work.
- Maintain relationships between client, subcontractors and partners.
- Estimations and variations as required
Mechanical Project Manager required skills:
- Ability to meet & exceed targets
- At least 5 year’s experience as a Project manager
- Mechanically biased
- Self-motivating attitude
- Ability to work alone
- Experience working with M&E Sub Contractor’s
If you are an experienced Mechanical Project Manager, then don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today!