Mechanical Project Manager Job, City of London
Mechanical Project Manager
£75,000 – £85,000
Fantastic Opportunity to join a £60million turnover building service’s company! My client is looking for an experienced Electrical Project Manager, who will play an integral part of the company’s success, specialising in Health care, Life science and pharmaceutical projects.
My client is looking for ambitious and motivated individuals who are driven to deliver the highest quality installations for their clients, build high performing teams who excel in technically complex environments, bringing new systems and innovation to the fore.
Mechanical Project Manager Duties:
- Estimating Assistance – The ability to read drawings & specifications and extract all information to allow accurate costing.
- Health & Safety – Inductions of personnel onto site, carry out daily briefs, toolbox talks, preparing and issuing RAMS, monitoring H&S plan.
- Procurement – Preparing and issuing Technical Submissions in advance of major orders, monitoring of stock materials, assist site supervisor with timely procurement of materials, overseeing deliveries and appropriate hire goods when applicable.
- Subcontractors – Liaising with subcontractors & specialists, coordination of works, troubleshooting.
- Programme – Monitoring the progress of the programme & reporting on progress to Main Contractor / Client / Operations Manager
- Quality – Ensuring that the highest standards are achieved and maintained, implementation and continued motoring of the company IMS systems.
- Meetings – Attend all required company / department meetings, prepare, and provide all necessary input for project /client progress meetings
- Verification / Testing – Responsibility for arranging and scheduling and the monitoring of all required commissioning / testing of equipment & systems within the contracts and ensuring that full records are obtained and retained for O&M competition.
Mechanical Project Manager qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Project Manager
- Mechanical Qualifications
- Solid technical knowledge of Mechanical systems
- Excellent Communication / Negotiation Skills
- Healthcare/Life science experience desired