Mechanical Project Manager Job, City of London
Mechanical Project Manager
£75,000 – £85,000
Projects: Life Sciences
Great opportunity to join a leading engineering and technical services provider with a global presence. They specialise in providing innovative solutions to complex engineering challenges in various industries. Their life science department is at the forefront of delivering engineering solutions to the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Seeking a highly motivated and experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their life science department. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading and managing multiple mechanical projects from conception to completion. This role will require close collaboration with our engineering team, clients, and vendors to ensure timely delivery of projects that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Mechanical Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage mechanical projects within the life science department, including planning, scheduling, budgeting, and execution.
- Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Work closely with clients, engineering teams, and vendors to ensure project requirements are met or exceeded.
- Prepare and maintain project documentation, including project plans, schedules, budgets, and reports.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with clients, vendors, and project stakeholders.
- Identify and mitigate project risks and manage project changes effectively.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and procedures, as well as relevant industry regulations and standards.
- Promote a culture of safety, quality, and continuous improvement in all aspects of project delivery.
Mechanical Project Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in project management, preferably in the life science industry.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering mechanical projects on time, within budget, and to the required quality standards.
- Strong technical knowledge of mechanical systems, including HVAC, piping, and utilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools, including MS Project, Primavera, and/or Smartsheet.
If you meet the above requirements and are interested in joining our dynamic and innovative team, please submit your CV for consideration.