Mechanical Project Manager Job, City of London
Mechanical Project Manager
£70,000 – £75,000
Fantastic opportunity to join my client who is a reputable provider of cutting-edge technology solutions in the mechanical engineering industry. With a strong focus on innovation and a track record of successful project delivery, they have become a trusted partner to numerous clients. As we continue to expand their operations, they are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their dynamic team.
The successful candidate will confidently deliver leadership, management, and the development of project opportunities across our portfolio of sites and clients, whilst ensuring projects are delivered on time and within budget, exceeding client expectations.
Mechanical Project Manager Duties:
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings.
- Full accountability and responsibility for management and delivery of project works.
- The PM’s objective is to maximise profits for the benefit of the business.
- Create and deliver project work to meet our customers changing needs.
- Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of Principle Contractor. Thus, undertaking estimating, business development, quantity surveying and site manager duties.
- Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
- Ensure full compliance with the project management policies and procedures.
- Provide timely daily/weekly/monthly reports to the Head of Projects in an agreed format.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of project documentation to be electronically stored
- Work closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s).
- Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope of work.
Mechanical Project Manager Must haves:
- A minimum of 5 years in Project Management role in an HVAC field.
- Must be able to demonstrate experience and competence for managing M&E Projects from £50,000-£1million – Chiller & Boiler replacement projects along with CAT A&B fitout
- Must be able to demonstrate familiarity with Statutory & HSE / CDM compliance.
- Must be able to demonstrate effective understanding of budget management and P&L management