Mechanical Project Manager Job, Dartford
Mechanical Project Manager
Up to £75,000 – Dependant on experience
Fantastic opportunity to join a building services company with a demonstrable track record of delivering demanding mechanical and electrical projects up to a value of £10M within the education, health, commercial, leisure, industrial, high end residential and heritage sectors.
Mechanical Project Manager Duties:
- Estimating Assistance – The ability to read drawings & specifications and extract all information to allow accurate costing.
- Health & Safety – Inductions of personnel onto site, carry out daily briefs, toolbox talks, preparing and issuing RAMS, monitoring H&S plan.
- Procurement – Preparing and issuing Technical Submissions in advance of major orders, monitoring of stock materials, assist site supervisor with timely procurement of materials, overseeing deliveries and appropriate hire goods when applicable.
- Subcontractors – Liaising with subcontractors & specialists, coordination of works, troubleshooting.
- Programme – Monitoring the progress of the programme & reporting on progress to Main Contractor / Client / Operations Manager
- Quality – Ensuring that the highest standards are achieved and maintained, implementation and continued motoring of the company IMS systems.
- Meetings – Attend all required company / department meetings, prepare, and provide all necessary input for project /client progress meetings
- Verification / Testing – Responsibility for arranging and scheduling and the monitoring of all required commissioning / testing of equipment & systems within the contracts and ensuring that full records are obtained and retained for O&M competition.
Mechanical Project Manager Requirements:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Project Manager
- Mechanical Qualifications
- Solid technical knowledge of Mechanical systems
- Excellent Communication / Negotiation Skills
- Healthcare/Life science/High-End Residential experience desired