Mechanical Project Manager Job, England
Mechanical Project Manager (Hampshire)
£55,000 – £60,000
33 Days Holiday + Excellent Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a mechanical project manager to join a well established and steadily growing M&E provider down the South Coast. Over the 40 years the business has been going they have built an exceptional reputation for themselves.
They are now looking for an experienced mechanical project manager to join the team with the real possibility of in the next few years advancing up to a contracts manager position.
The responsibilities for the Mechanical Project Manager are as follows:
- Carry out pre construction activities
- Complete procurement to meet the programme
- Complete consistent routines to successfully deliver projects
- Control the commissioning strategy
- Maintain Health and Safety at all times
- Monitor our contractual obligations
The ideal Project Manager Should Have:
- Experience in managing projects in the value of £4million plus
- Good understanding of health and safety
- Excellent Communication written and verbally
- Inspirational Leadership
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing company and build a long lasting career the company has very little staff turnover as it is a great place to work. If you are interested please contact Josh White on 01252 413077 or apply online.