Mechanical Project Manager Job, Southampton
An M&E services provider in Southampton are looking for a Mechanical Project Manager to join their team. They facilitate M&E Services, AC, integrated FM and Manufacturing into the construction industry.
To drive project and customer excellence across the business unit and understand and define the long-term business strategy. Driving the management and operational aspects of the projects under your control and accountable for their performance, including the establishment and achievement of targets (operationally and quality), ensuring our company and client needs are exceeded at all times.
- Provide weekly written progress reports to the Construction Director.
- Support Site Managers and sit project team.
- Take full responsibility for all staff on your projects and oversee career development, training and motivation.
- Proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the strategic project plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk and exposure.
- Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation and quality.
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure good business practice is achieved and the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged.
- Full compliance with operational team daily, weekly, fortnightly and monthly requirements.
- Full compliance with the company standards and expectations manual.
- Ensure project/customer excellence is achieved on all projects under your control.
Experience & Background
M&E Construction Industry Experience
Working on projects from £500k – £12m
Sectors: Arts, Culture and Heritage Commercial Offices, Education, Government and Local Authority, Health care and Assisted Living, Hotels, Media and Leisure, Refurbishment and Fit-Out Residential Retail Science and Research Student Accommodation
With a fantastic salary and package including car allowance, life insurance, pensions, holidays, incentives and more, this is a really great opportunity.
Please apply or get in touch.