Mechanical Project Manager Job, Towcester
Contract Mechanical Project Manager
£350-360 per day depending on experience
Mechanical Project Manager Contract Length of 12 Months
Project: Research Development Project.
Duties & Responsility for a contract mechanical project manager:
- Provide weekly written progress reports to the building services Director responsible.
- Proactively support all commercial activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the strategic project plan to achieve current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk, and exposure.
- Produce project health and safety construction plan for allocated projects to include but not limited to, construction method statements, risk assessment guidelines, COSHH assessments, etc.
- Monitor and manage weekly: site diaries, site communication sheets, labour allocation sheets, purchase/spend analysis forms, buying plans, contract progress reports, health, and safety review checklists, HCS Safety audits/inspections and programmes of works.
- Review competitive quotes for technical compliance and assist with the engagement of subcontractors for the projects.
- Ensure all operational activities are delivered to the agreed time, cost, service specification, presentation, and quality.
Skills and Requirements for the Mechanical Project Manager:
- MUST HAVE SMSTS
- 2-3 Years of research development or similar experience.
- Able to Drive.
To apply for this contract M&E project manager position then contact Ashley Nightingale, Energi People.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.