Mechanical Project Manager, London Job, England
Mechanical Project Manager
Salary up to £65,000 + car allowance
Great Company Benefits
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a Mechanically bias project manager to join a company that specialise in the design, supply, installation and commissioning of pre-designed and design and build mechanical and electrical services projects in the commercial, industrial, public and private sectors.
You will be responsible for overseeing the project of a complete new build development of 58 luxury apartments spread across 2 sites in Kensington and Chelsea.
- Working closely with the pre-construction team in developing the Mechanical packages
- Tender reviews
- Involved with bid presentations
- Attending project, client and subcontractor progress meetings.
- On site review and management of Mechanical Building Services installation
- Produce Monthly Reports
- Manage Site managers on site and make sure project is running on time and budget
- Inspire the team to work to the best of their capabilities.
- Must have SMSTS
- Experience in the residential sector
- Strong Leadership Capabilities
- Excellent Communication Skills Written and Verbal
- Have 3 years Project Management experience
- Come from Mechanical background