Mechanical Project Manger – Oxford Job, England
Mechanical Project Manager (Oxford)
Circa £300 per day
Monday 28th February Start
A great opportunity to join for a mechanical project manager to join a large and growing M&E Subcontractor based in Oxford.
The role is a contract role and the project will be due to last 12 – 14 months. The ideal mechanical project manager will have experience in the education sector and will have managed projects in the value of 4 million plus.
- Produce a programme and make sure it is adhered to
- Quality Assurance
- Manage Variations and Costings
- Procurement of Sub Contractors and materials
- overall responsibility of health and safety
- Manage Site Supervisors reporting into you
- Good Communication Written and Verbal
- Track record of delivering projects in excess of 4 million
- 3 years project management experience
- Strong Leadership Capabilities
- Available for Monday Start
If you are interested in this position please contact Josh White on 01252 413077 or apply online.