Mechanical Site Manager – Cheshire Job, England
Role – Site Manager
Location – Cheshire
Project – Office Fit Out
- Proven track record of delivering Fit-Out & MEP Projects to an extremely high standard.
- Possessing a professional demeanour, client facing and with a keen focus on customer care in all instances.
- Confident and effective communication, ability to support Project Managers in chairing site meetings, driving outcomes, ensuring the production of accurate records of discussions, actions and deadlines.
- Ability to fully understand the client requirement, technical specifications, drawings and project requirement holistically.
- Assist with programming, scheduling of works, and labour allocation.
- Support Project Managers with the delivery of regular progress reports including programme drop lines for issue to project stakeholders.
- Demonstratable experience with a minimum 5 years’ experience in a Main Contractor role.
- Reside within a 50 mile / 1 hour commute of Warrington.
- Full Driving Licence.
- Valid CSCS Card.
- SMSTS Qualification / Equal Approved.
- First Aid Trained.
- Two references required.
- DBS Check – Basic or Enhanced (will be completed upon appointment if not current).
- Financial / Sanction Check (will be completed upon appointment if not current).
How To Apply
To apply for this role please contact Jonny Rossi.