MEP ASSOCIATE – WORKPLACE SECTOR
A unique opportunity for an established, dynamic and driven Associate MEP Engineer to join a progressive, award winning international consultancy in London. This role will be focused on the Workplace sector (CAT A+B Fit-Out) for high-end corporate clients throughout the city of London with huge potential to lead & grow your own team!
The MEP Associate will initially join an established & successful commercial projects team, with a huge amount of scope for the right individual to forge, lead and grow a specialist Workplace team.
Through your own endeavours and internal support, the right candidate can really make an impact in supporting the businesses strategic growth plans & you will be rewarded by enjoying the career progression that these achievements would bring.
This position would suit an established MEP Associate from either an Electrical or Mechanical Building Services Design background. I would also be very keen to speak to any tenacious Principal Mechanical or Electrical Design engineers that have hit a glass ceiling in their current role & are knocking at the door of Associate level.
High-end CAT A+B Fit-Out experience is essential, with a preference towards CAT B.
I have recruited for this excellent international MEP Consultants for over 10 years across the globe, placing a number of MEP engineers at all levels and cannot recommend them any higher. Not only do they have a fantastic reputation for staff retention, engagement and employee satisfaction, they are incredibly passionate about holistic design, offering a wide array of engineering & sustainability services across the globe
MEP ASSOCIATE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Networking & utilising new and existing industry contacts within Project Management companies, agents etc. to grow the service offering and projects portfolio.
- The successful candidate will have a strong technical pedigree to actively run and deliver projects to an incredibly high standard.
- You will have a proven track record in project management delivery for large projects.
- Excellent internal and external communication and interpersonal skills
- Have the ability to speak on behalf of the company within client and DTM’s etc and become a trusted advisor of the client.
- Possessing excellent commercial and entrepreneurial awareness, you must be able to identify and develop new opportunities in addition to having expert technical knowledge relevant to building services design, and capable of incorporating those technologies into the sector portfolios.
- The position will ideally suit someone who is currently working in a consultancy and is prepared to work ‘hands on’ and roll their sleeves up with the team when required.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Degree qualified within Building Services or relevant engineering degree
- Chartered Engineer Status
- 10+ years of proven experience within Building services design, with a specialism in the workplace/fit-out projects sector
- Good understanding of BS standards/ UK regulations/codes
- Experience and understanding of invoicing and credit control
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Leadership & mentoring skills
- Presentation skills
- Chairing/facilitation of meeting skills
Should you be concerned about moving jobs in the current times, my client is more than happy to schedule an exploratory call, to discuss workload etc. to alleviate any concerns.
For a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity, please contact James Mowat, Associate Director at Energi People.
ABOUT ENERGI PEOPLE
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Please note; Due to Govt. restrictions, this position is only available to UK based candidates with right to work in the UK. Unfortunately my client is unable to provide sponsorship to candidates at the current time.
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £70000 - £80000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs