MEP Project Planner Job, London
Job Title: Building Services Project Planner
Location: London Based – Hybrid
Position Type: Full Time
As a MEP Project Planner, you will play a critical role in the planning and execution of building services projects. You will collaborate closely with project managers, engineers, architects, and other stakeholders to ensure that projects are completed on time and within budget while adhering to quality and safety standards. This role requires excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and a deep understanding of construction processes and building services systems.
- Project Planning: Develop comprehensive project plans, schedules, and timelines, taking into account all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Resource Allocation: Coordinate with various departments to allocate the necessary resources, including labor, materials, and equipment, to ensure project success.
- Budget Management: Monitor project budgets and expenditures, making adjustments as needed to maintain financial targets.
- Risk Assessment: Identify potential project risks and develop mitigation strategies to minimize disruptions and delays.
- Documentation: Maintain accurate and up-to-date project documentation, including contracts, permits, drawings, and change orders.
- Communication: Facilitate clear and effective communication among project stakeholders, ensuring everyone is informed about project progress and changes.
- Quality Control: Implement quality control measures to ensure that all building services installations meet industry standards and client expectations.
- Safety Compliance: Promote and enforce safety protocols and regulations to maintain a safe work environment for all team members and subcontractors.
- Reporting: Generate regular progress reports and provide updates to project managers and senior management.
- Proven experience in project planning and management within the construction or building services industry.
- Strong knowledge of building services systems, construction processes, and relevant codes and regulations.
- Proficiency in project management software and tools (e.g., Asta Power Project, Primavera, or similar).
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality results.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with Asta Power Project & Primavera P6.
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses.
- Opportunities for career advancement.