Microstation CAD Technician Job, London
Microstation CAD Technician
£35,000 – £42,000
**Microstation CAD Technician**
Are you looking to work for a multi-disciplined, people orientated engineering company? A fantastic opportunity has opened up for a Microstation CAD Technician to join a fast-growing SME on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will play a vital role in delivering the exciting projects this company is currently working on.
The successful Microstation CAD Technician will need:
- Microstation and AutoCAD experience in creating and amending 2D drawings – create multiline text, leaders, objects, tables – use dimensions, layouts, revisions clouds, dynamic blocks, X-refs, layers, annotative scales and UCS
- Projectwise experience
- HND in Construction & Built Environment (Civil Engineering)
- Undertake drafting in various structural materials, developing structural layouts, structural detailed design and marine structures
- Developing sections straight from plans, thinking through structures and how they fit together, considering buildability as you progress
- Suggesting alternatives to the engineer and providing advice on drawing planning and programming
This is a great chance to be involved in a vast range of projects and gain invaluable experience with a brilliant company. If you think you’d be the ideal candidate for this position, please contact Matt Dade at Energi People!
Microstation CAD Technician, Building, AutoCAD, Projectwise