Due to continued growth, we require a new Service Engineer to deliver our high engineering standards at all times. This is a field-based role, operating as part of a of service team reporting to the nominated Field Supervisor.
– Deliver PPM works to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
– Complete remedial works to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
– Attend service calls to Chillers, CRAC systems, VRF/VRV & Split systems.
– Support the out of hours, on-call rota. Currently one week in every eighteen.
– Complete report sheets in a timely manner using our Job Logic system
on the tablet provided.
– Current F Gas Certificate
– Full, valid UK driving licence
– Experience working on all equipment detailed above. Turbocore experience beneficial,
but not necessary as training can be provided.
– Salary – competitive
– Attendance & Performance Bonus
– Overtime + Callout
– Company Van
– Pension Contribution
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Shepperton (Surrey, England)
- £25000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs