Proactive and forward-thinking Maintenance company are looking for an experience Mobile Maintenance Technician to join their team. They have an extensive portfolio for clients with an interesting and challenging work load for an experience Mobile Maintenance Technician to work on.
You will be working on HVAC systems, plumbing, electrical systems.
Area to be covered is Farnborough.
Job objectives and responsibilities
- Day to day maintenance of the Mechanical & HVAC Infrastructure and the ability to carry out breakdown maintenance on mechanical systems and equipment (to include all air-conditioning systems).
- To be familiar with mechanical & electrical applications normally encountered within the contract. To be aware of Safe Systems of Work and its application, performed under the terms of the contract.
- Assist and/or deputise for the line manager when required
- To take control of any works requested by the Engineering Manager through to completion.
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements and to assist in any training of the team.
- If requested, to assist with the monitoring and supervision on a day-to-day basis, including apprentices. This to include assisting with the processing and completion of college reports.
- To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
- Operation of plant and equipment. Inspection of Mechanical & Electrical equipment and systems to ensure safe and efficient operation in accordance with agreed procedures and company quality standards.
- Provide technical incident reports, where requested and provide supporting documentation of incidents.
- Participate in the upkeep of records on servicing of plant and equipment and maintaining the plant asset registers.
- Participate in adherence to the company’s Quality System documentation.
- To work on any client contract site when requested, where such request is reasonable, and within the person’s competency
- To understand and complete all work-related documentation accurately and on time
- To understand and comply with policies and procedures
- To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner
- To comply with all Health and Safety policies and procedures
- To attend and fully participate in training and appraisal activities as required
- To undertake additional duties in line with capabilities as required
Job posted in: Building Services Maintenance Jobs