Multi-site Facilities Manager Job, City of London
A global, market leading Managing Agent based in London are currently recruiting for a Multi-site Facilities Manager to join their team to work across a prestigious portfolio of commercial properties in The West End and The City.
As the Facilities Manager you will deliver full FM services for the client on their occupied floors, covering all aspects of the FM service including; Cleaning, Security, M&E, H&S, budgets and operational office management.
As the successful candidate you will have experience as a Facilities Manager, have worked in the commercial sector and have multi-site/portfolio experience.
Budgetary knowledge and IOSH qualified is desirable.
- Ensure compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, including Health and Safety, NEBOSH or IOSH qualifications or commitment to the same is essential.
- Prepare each site for risk assessment maintaining a target compliance rating of 85%.
- Record utility consumption, at all sites and update Dashboard accordingly.
- Visit each tenant on a monthly basis or as often as the management surveyor / contract requires and report any issues to the appointed Management Surveyor.
- Develop a close working relationship with tenant representatives and manage tenant satisfaction and confidence, in service delivery.
- Monitor tenant alterations and advise the Associate Director of any works noted, to be ongoing on site, of which the Occupier Facilities Manager has not been made aware.
- Advise the AD of any changes in tenants occupational status i.e. vacation of space, new occupiers moving in, potential name changes etc.
- Inspect all properties on frequency specified by the AD, multi lets should be visited at least once a month, although site conditions will often dictate a higher frequency and this should be considered as a minimum attendance level.
- Ensure that high site standards, in respect of cleaning, repair and presentation are achieved and maintained at all times, within property budgets.
- Working with the OST team, evaluate existing contractual relationships and ensure that the service provided by contractors, is in line with the agreed specification. Ensure that any shortcomings in service delivery are dealt with swiftly and reported back to the Management Surveyor and Operations team.
- Prepare and implement contingency plans, to ensure adequate and suitable site attendance, including cover for holidays, training and sickness
- Complete a 1st draft of the service charge budget with explanatory notes detailing your recommendations and financial requests to ensure the surveyor is aware of all operational needs for each managed property.
- First approver of all expenditure invoices, track spend against budget through the service charge year and advise the management surveyor of any deviations from budget (positive or negative) in early course.
- Own all drafts on the service charge reconciliation.
- Ensure that the Management Surveyor is kept fully informed, as to site issues at all times and to assist with the certifying of expenditure invoices if required.