PA & Team Secretary Job, London
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acts as the first point of contact for the team
- Rotates to support on Front of House as and when required
- Typing: to include letters, reports, and specifications.
- Compiling Board Reports (monthly)
- Producing basic presentation/In-design documents
- Diary management
- Attending, co-ordinating, minute taking and reporting/actioning of follow up actions from any internal meetings e.g. team meetings etc. Coordinating travel and accommodation requirements and developing detailed travel Itineraries, if requested
- Responsibility for new starters and their “Day One” set up within team
- Uploading contacts on project directories
- Collation of leads and sector information for Directors to report on
- Basic questionnaires – Health & Safety, CDM, PQQ
- Supporting the Bid Team as and when required
- Social media content – (One item every two weeks)
- Facilitating Innovation Quality Systems (IQS) actions and updating the tracker
- Photocopying/scanning and binding
- Uploading/downloading documents/drawings onto/from Client intranet sites as and when required
- Electronic filing and scanning of documents in line with company guidelines.
- Background in consulting or construction preferred.
- Good time management skills
- Good organisation skills and ability to prioritise own workload
- Strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
- Sharepoint and Salesforce experience is desirable, not essential