Part Time Finance Assistant Job, London
Job Role: Finance Assistant
Location: London (Flexible Working – 2 days in office)
Salary: £26,000 – £28,000 Pro Rata
Hours: Part time, Contract
Are you looking for a new and exciting Finance Assistant position? Would you like to work for one of the UK’s most established sustainable engineering design firm? If so, then please read on!
My client is made up of a group of professional design and consultancy practices. They have around 60 engineers, architects, designers, and strategists and are a Social Enterprise, B Corp™ and Employee Benefit Organisation.
We are looking for a well organised and experienced Finance Assistant to manage the sales ledger, credit control and to manage the day-to-day of financial systems.
As a Finance Assistant your role will include:
- Daily bank accounts reconciliation
- Draft and issue monthly invoices to be authorised and liaise with project managers to ensure invoices are aligned as per the fees forecast
- Monthly sales ledger reconciliation with control accounts
- Deal with internal and external sales queries
- Provide information and reports to management as and when required
- Maintain and update weekly aged debtors report
- Generate and issue fortnightly statements of account to each client
- Actively pursue outstanding invoices for payment
As a Finance Assistant you will have:
- Previous experience as a finance assistant or similar role
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload, including referring upwards within the organisation