Personal Assistant Job, Guildford
I am delighted to announce that we are recruiting for a PA to support at director level and their wider team. The business are in the middle of some very ambitious growth plans and are extremely busy. A global organisation recognised for its employee welbeing program and employee satisfaction.
Duties include but not limited to:
- To provide PA support to the Directors in conjunction with assisting in the smooth running of projects
- Compilation and formatting of specifications, reports, presentations, general correspondence, document printing and binding, etc.
- Arranging domestic and international travel arrangements, preparation of itineraries and insurance documentation
- Diary management
- Assisting with Expenses, timesheets, and work schedules
- Administration of holiday entitlement for Central Engineering team
- Supporting conference and client event management activities
- Preparation of Board and Management Reports and ensuring the Head of Engineering is well-prepared for meetings and have necessary documentation and briefing papers
- Liaising with clients and external parties including arranging meetings, welcoming, and looking after visitors
- Management of Head of Central Engineering inbox
- Proactively managing Head of Central Engineering action tracker and associated follow up as required
- Flexibility to assist Head of Engineering and his team in meeting business/project deadlines
- Support Ethics and Risk compliance processes and preparation of necessary paperwork
- Support project QA compliance and document filing
- Management of technical review tracker: liaising with technical excellence leads in scheduling, tracking and follow up actions of all project technical reviews; ensuring the technical review tracker is up to date and correct process is being followed
- Assisting to review and monitor use of Project Management workbooks across the project sectors
- Company Specifications: proactive approach to assist with updating company specifications on an annual basis; liaising with technical excellence leads globally to ensure updates are completed in a timely manner; checking all standards are current and up to date in each document, liaising with the engineering forum to request and track updates; manage and control front-end and back-end area of SharePoint and publishing of specifications
- Management of the Subject Matter Expert (SME) programme: keep SME register up to date; proactive approach to attracting more SME’s to the programme via the engineering forums and communicating with sector leads; ensuring the SME’s are being proactive in their area of expertise i.e. chasing for technical memos, ensuring their area on SharePoint is up to date and maintained
If you have the right skill set and are ready for a new and exciting opportunity then please apply now!