My client is currently recruiting a Mechanical / Plumbing maintenance engineer to join the maintenance team with all work inside the M25, the role is on a Monday – Friday days only with a 1 in 4 call out. You will be required to provide an exceptional high standard of building services provision (planned and reactive) within a commercial occupied environment and with the utmost regard for customer service. Ensure HVAC mechanical services are maintained at all times, having experience / expertise to diagnose faults and rectify them providing support to HVAC mechanical services You will have a background and relevant qualifications to provide Mechanical Maintenance to commercial buildings. The role is based inside the M25. Responsibilities You will:
- Deliver PPM relating primarily to Mechanical equipment in-line with agreed programmes / SLA’s in order to meet Client and Statutory Compliance.
- Costing and completing Reactive Works identified through PPM work undertaken when requested.
- Carry out Mechanical Maintenance / Installation work efficiently and in accordance with the National Working Rules for the Mechanical Contracting Industry.
- Provide Service Support as part of a team providing quality service delivery 24/7, with a requirement to be part of the out of hour’s emergency call out team.
- To maintain premises to an exceptionally high standard
- Develop excellent working relationships with our client their staff or appointed representative through good customer service.
- To ensure that all applicable site documentation is kept up to date as this will be regularly audited either by internal or external parties.
- Assist with supervision of sub-contractor works ensuring compliance and adherence to applicable H&S standards when required
- Demonstrate appropriate Health & Safety knowledge to ensure safe delivery of all work.
- Capable of working independently and when requested managing Reactive Works carried out by others.
- Completing all required documentation, job sheets and certificates.
Requirements You will have:
- Completed a recognised Mechanical Apprenticeship (Preferred not Essential)
- City and Guilds Plumbing
- Experience and Multi-skilling capability and or HVAC certificates, equivalent qualifications,
- Conversant with Mechanical Plumbing related Building Services PPM’s carried out in-line with SFG20 and resulting Reactive Work.
About my client Progression is something they value and they’ll make sure that when you join them you have a clearly defined development path, supported by regular reviews, training and ongoing support to enable you to be the best you can
Job posted in: Job Expired
- Horley (Surrey, England)
- £32000 - £34000 per annum + 50% Travel, Pension , Phone
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired