I am working with a very well respected building services consultancy in London and it is currently seeking a talented Principal/Associate Electrical Engineer to join its growing team based in their London office who can manage a team and act as lead design engineer on projects.
The successful Principal/Associate Electrical Engineer will take responsibility for the day to day management of engineering projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time and to budget. You will also support the training and development of less experienced team members. As a Principal/Associate Electrical Engineer your key duties and responsibilities will include:
– Management of engineering projects to achieve financial and time deadlines.
– Production of engineering designs using appropriate software.
– Supervision and coordination of the production of technical drawings.
– Undertake site surveys, produce technical reports and specifications that represent the business as a technically competent and reliable MEP service provider.
– Attendance at project and design meetings, and at project sites.
– Technical Due Diligence Reporting.
– Review of development and fit-out proposals and advising client on the implications in relation to the electrical services.
– Programming of work in accordance with clients requirements.
– Provision of feedback to more senior staff regarding progress against project plans and budgets.
You will have experience in a building services role, ideally within a consultancy environment – this experience should include electrical design within building services. Evidence of progress towards becoming an Incorporated or Chartered Engineer with a relevant professional institution would be advantageous.
Our client is offering an excellent salary and benefits package with this position and a real opportunity to progress your career.
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- London (London, England)
- £55000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs