Principal/ Associate Mechanical Engineer Job, London
We have a current opportunity for a Principal/ Associate Mechanical Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in London. For further information about this position please apply.
This consultancy practice are specialists in the following sectors: hospitality and commercial, however they operate within a large range of sectors including but not limited to: Mission Critical, Mixed Use, Retail, Health care and Education.
The practice are looking for the individual to have the below attributes from a technical perspective:
- High level of knowledge in their discipline (mechanical design)
- Excellent level of knowledge regarding additional disciplines (electrical design)
- Ability to present technical design matters and design solutions.
- Ability to describe mechanical designs and project requirements by detailing them in a specification and producing an equipment schedule.
- Knowledge regarding different construction contracts
- Navigation of BIM models using Navisworks
They are also looking for the individual to possess the below criteria from a commercial perspective:
- Have a good awareness of matters which affect the commercial viability of projects
- Issue draft invoices to the accounts departments in accordance with project cash flow.
- Communicate invoice data to directors for involvement in the fee forecasting process
The individual needs to be able to manage teams effectively and look at resourcing issues and fee proposals on projects.
They also need to be able to deal with business development and winning new business and looking at prospecting potential new clients for the practice.
Please get in touch for more information!