- Developing conceptual & detailed design solutions in line with Client’s brief.
- Carrying out the detailed electrical services design and calculations using HevaComp, Amtech, IES, Dialux and/or similar design software tools.
- Management of projects to achieve client satisfaction and profitability for the business.
- Identify and manage allocated resources to achieve project requirements.
- Commercially aware including financial management and reporting responsibility on project costs.
- Technical and quality reviews of project production information to maintain high standards.
- Production/writing of electrical specifications, schedules, reports and technical papers.
- Professionally represent the business at a wide range of meetings from client, design team and site.
- Assist in the preparation of fee submissions and project bids,
- Good communicator with a professional approach to all work and ability to interface and build relationships with clients to secure repeat business.
- Design, supervision and technical reviewing of allocated projects,
- Provide specialist technical advice and guidance at project and group level.
- Conduct/undertake feasibility studies, condition reports, dilapidation and pre-acquisition inspection surveys and reports.
- Be prepared to travel and support other design offices as and when reasonably required by workload.
- Able to demonstrate AutoCad, MEP Revit and BIM knowledge, experience and capabi
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- City of London (London, England)
- £6000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs