Excellent opportunity for a Principal Electrical engineer to join a large & expanding critical systems team within a global multi-disciplinary consultancy in Oxfordshire (initially working from home).
The role will involve working mostly on data centre type projects from plant upgrades through to 100MW+ hyper-scale projects for very high profile clients.
Along with working in an amazing office focused on human health and well-being, you will be working alongside some very talented engineers in a culture of innovation, learning and development.
This role will suit a tenacious, career driven and technically gifted electrical engineer ideally with experience with, or at least an understanding of, critical systems (e.g. UPS, generators, MV / LV switch-gear etc). The applicant will have the opportunity to grow their knowledge by working with highly technical colleagues.
I have recruited for this excellent multi-disciplinary consultancy for over 10 years across the globe, placing a number of engineers at all levels and cannot recommend them any higher. Not only do they have a fantastic reputation for staff retention, engagement and employee satisfaction, they are incredibly passionate about holistic design, offering a wide array of engineering & sustainability services across the globe.
If you’ve got potential and want to push the boundaries of design, they will help you achieve it!
- You will work closely with colleagues of various disciplines to manage the delivery of technically-excellent, profitable projects. You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business, and will use your wealth of expertise and determination to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
- The Principal engineer will work in a large expanding critical systems team. The role will involve working mostly on data centre type projects from plant upgrades through to 100MW+ hyper-scale projects.
- They will play a key role in supporting the training and development of less experienced team members.
- Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
What Does Success Look Like In This Job?
- Technically sound work consistently designed and delivered, to client-brief
- Evidence of the development of managerial skills (including people management, financial and commercial management, marketing and business development and project management)
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Mowat, Associate Director of Energi People.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Oxfordshire, England
- Building Services, Data Centre, MEP Design data centre, Mission Critical, MV/LV, power systems, uptime institute
Important Job Skills
- £60000 - £70000 per annum + + comprehensive benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs