You will be educated to degree level (MEng or BEng or equivalent), in Electrical Engineering, and having gained substantial experience in an Electrical Engineering role within the electrical services field preferably in a data centre / critical systems context (electrical distribution and power generation systems etc.
You have proven experience of detailed coordination with other design disciplines, and are well-versed in theory behind and use of relevant design software including Amtech, ETAPS or SKM power systems analysis software.
You will have proven ability in producing schematic diagrams, fault and discrimination studies, preparing specifications and project reports, carrying out site inspections and surveys, and detail design development, and crucially – you have a passion for accurate design of electrical systems.
Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
The key requirements for this role are listed below:
- A credible (or evolving) track record in the concept design and delivery of multiple large-scale critical infrastructure projects, preferably in a datacentre / critical systems and /or other mission critical context
- A collaborative leader and role model; sharing knowledge, experience and expertise, whilst contributing to the development of a robust, diverse and motivated team.
- A natural flair for developing a creative team environment; driving new innovations and efficiencies that will maximise delivery methods and performance to its greatest potential.
- Able to build client rapport in an advisory capacity, whilst broadening relationships (internally and externally) and identifying new project and service opportunities.
- A full awareness of emerging trends, developing technologies and evolving best practices to maintain our position at the forefront of the market.
- An appetite and energy to get results
Job posted in: Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs
- Dublin (Dublin, Republic of Ireland)
- €60000 - €70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs