This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced and talented Mechanical Engineer to join their multidisciplinary team based in Dublin to work on the design of some of the most exciting critical systems / data centre projects in Europe.
As part of the established team of expert engineers, and working closely with colleagues of various disciplines, you will be responsible for preparing both scheme and detailed engineering designs for the mechanical systems (including ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, water treatment, etc) for major data centre and other critical systems projects.
The role will involve working mostly on data centre projects ranging from plant upgrades through to 100MW+ hyperscale projects. If you are not already a Chartered Engineer then you will be supported towards Chartership.
You will be Educated to degree level in Mechanical Engineering or Building Services Engineering (MEng or BEng or equivalent), and having gained experience in a Mechanical Engineering role within a data centre/critical system and building services context.
You have proven ability in producing low energy, creative design solutions, preparing specifications and project reports, carrying out site inspections and surveys, and detail design development and crucially – you have a passion for creative and intuitive design.
Given the collaborative and client focused nature of this role, excellent communication skills and experience of using your initiative to overcome challenges are essential.
The Key requirements for this role are listed below:
- A credible (or evolving) track record in the concept design and delivery of multiple large-scale critical infrastructure projects, preferably in a data centre / critical systems and /or other mission critical context
- A collaborative leader and role model; sharing knowledge, experience and expertise, whilst contributing to the development of a robust, diverse and motivated team.
- A natural flair for developing a creative team environment; driving new innovations and efficiency’s that will maximise delivery methods and performance to its greatest potential.
- Able to build client rapport in an advisory capacity, whilst broadening relationships (internally and externally) and identifying new project and service opportunities.
- A full awareness of emerging trends, developing technologies and evolving best practices to maintain our position at the forefront of the market
- An appetite and energy to get results
Job posted in: Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs
- Dublin (Dublin, Republic of Ireland)
- €60000 - €70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs