Principal Mechanical Engineer Job, Manchester
The Client are an International MEP Consultancy with offices throughout the UK, Middle East & Asia. Predominantly working with some of the largest and most innovative corporate entities across the UK and EMEA regions, you will deliver cutting edge workplaces that allow these companies employees to do their best work and change the world. The successful candidate will take a key role in delivering these projects whilst managing a team of talented, specialist engineers. You will work closely with colleagues of various disciplines, including external local engineering partners, to manage the delivery of technically excellent, profitable projects.
You will develop new and nurture existing outstanding client relationships that maximise satisfaction and ensure repeat business and will use your wealth of expertise and leadership skills to manage, motivate and inspire less experienced engineers.
Principal Mechanical Engineer Role Requirements:
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical / Building Services Engineering
- Proven, substantial experience in a Mechanical Engineering role within a building services context (Ventilation, cooling and air conditioning, heating systems etc).
- Have an extensive portfolio of experience demonstrating your familiarity with high quality engineering solutions and a client-focused approach.
- In your most recent position, you have consistently demonstrated your ability to manage multiple large-scale projects and less experienced engineers to deliver to, and exceed client expectations. You possess sound knowledge of Revit, have proven experience for creative, sustainable and intuitive design.
- CEng, MCIBSE status preferred
We have recruited for this excellent International MEP Consultant for over 10 years across the globe, placing a number of engineers at all levels. Not only do they have a fantastic reputation for staff retention, engagement and employee satisfaction, they are incredibly passionate about sustainable design, offering a wide array of engineering & sustainability solutions across the globe. The company is experiencing significant growth over the last few years, employing 30 staff throughout the pandemic due to sheer volume of work.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact Dominic Horne, Managing Consultant of Energi People.
Energi People are a privately owned global multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
Our Building Services consultancy team have in excess of 40 years recruitment experience within building services engineering recruitment within the UK & Internationally, including a previous building services design and project engineer as part of our dedicated, highly skilled & passionate team.