Principal Recruitment Consultant Job, Farnborough
Looking for an exciting career opportunity? Energi People, a leading privately owned recruitment consultancy, is seeking a Principal Recruitment Consultant to join our dynamic team of Energizors!
As a Principal Recruitment Consultant, you will play a critical role in driving the success of our business, building long-term partnerships with clients and candidates in the Building Services Engineering sector. We specialise in MEP Design recruitment within the UK, APAC and MENA regions, and pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service based on honesty, professionalism, and integrity.
You will join a team of experienced recruiters with over 100 years of collective experience, and work in modern, state-of-the-art offices located in Farnborough. Our culture is built on a foundation of respect, support, and teamwork, and we offer excellent opportunities for career development, training, and one-on-one mentorship.
As a Principal Recruitment Consultant, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business and building long-term relationships with clients
- Managing multiple job campaigns at any one time
- Leading, coaching, and mentoring junior recruiters
- Cross-selling Energi People’s core specialisms to maximise and develop client relationships
- Meeting with clients and candidates to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and client management strategies
- Creating and following clear strategic business plans to achieve your career and earning goals
- Ensuring all relevant information is accurately documented on the CRM system
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proven track record of success within recruitment consultancy (5+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coaching capabilities
- A desire to continuously develop and challenge yourself
- A competitive edge and a passion for achieving results
- Experience within the Building Services Engineering sector is desirable but not essential
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary, uncapped commission (to 40%), a comprehensive benefits package, and flexible working arrangements.
If you are a driven and ambitious individual looking for an exciting new challenge, we want to hear from you! Contact James Mowat, Director of Energi People, for a confidential discussion.