Product Manager Job, England
Job title: Product Marketing Manager
Location: Remote / Huntingdon / Darlington
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000
Company Industry: Education
A well-established award-winning and accredited education service business is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join its team. The company encourages its employees to flourish and unleash their talent, just one of the reasons they were Awarded ‘Employer of the Year’ at the Business Awards. You will also enjoy flexible working options, 4.30pm finish Friday’s, annual bonus, childcare vouchers, BUPA health plan for you and up to 4 children, cycle to work scheme, maternity pay scheme, pension scheme matching up to 4.5%, free eye tests, company social events which have included theatre trips, comedy store, a night at the races plus more!
You will play a leading role in product innovation, development, and implementation to evolve, existing products and deliver new products. You will lead multiple critical products, working internally and with external suppliers, ensuring that all aspects of the product development process are delivered. Working closing with the Senior Leadership Team you will define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you will be duties will include –
* Assist with strategic growth by working seamlessly with operational and technical leaders across the business to ensure client-facing products are optimized and understood consistently across the business.
* Assist with Sales and Marketing teams to execute business development initiatives through the optimization of existing products and new product development.
* Working and partnering with the business teams to deliver successful product launches.
* Utilising insight and end-user testing, take the customer trends to drive best-in-class product management.
* Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analysis.
* Determine product pricing in partnership with the Head of Commercial and Chief Operating Officer by using market data, reviewing product cost base and sales costs.
The successful Product Marketing Manager will have the following skills/experience –
* Able to demonstrate a broad range of knowledge and experience in product development, product marketing, product launch and customer bases
* Passionate and self-motivated, keen to take on new challenges to evolve their role and responsibilities as the business changes.
* The ability to lead, influence, coach and support cross-functional teams.
* Open to new perspectives and better ways of working; an advocate of innovation
* Proven ability to establish and maintain excellent relationships with the credibility to engage, influence, and gain the confidence of others
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly and concisely set out the issue and solution
To apply for this position of Product Marketing Manager please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.