Programme Manager – Enterprise Architecture (Infrastructure) Job, London
Contract Programme Manager – Enterprise Architecture (Infrastructure) – London – £650/day
- Rate: £650/day (inside IR35)
- Duration: 6 months+
- Skills: Enterprise Architecture (infrastructure), PMP or PMI certification
- Location: Flexible hybrid working, London 1-2 days/week
Candidates must have existing right to work in the UK.
As the Programme Manager, you will lead and galvanise internal teams and strategic partners to deliver infrastructure change and demonstrate a successful track record in delivering infrastructure projects, ideally large eCommerce infrastructure related.
The Programme Manager – Enterprise Architecture (Infrastructure) Job Role:
- You will lead technical teams to define, document and deliver both large and small infrastructure projects.
- Identifying, assessing and managing risks.
- Developing robust project plans whilst providing regular and accurate reports to all stakeholders.
- Holding regular reviews to ensure the Programme is meeting its commitment.
- Building and maintaining trusted relationships within cross-functional teams.
- Collaborating with and owning vendor relationships to ensure all external activities are captured and delivered to a successful outcome.
- Liaising with various teams to ensure the design and implementation activities will be delivered in line with stakeholder needs.
The Programme Manager – Enterprise Architecture (Infrastructure) Job Requirements
- PMP or PMI certification.
- Demonstrable experience in successfully leading and delivering enterprise architecture (infrastructure) programmes, including identifying and tracking the critical path.
- Ability to build good working relationships to define requirements, plan and drive overall delivery.
Apply now to discuss this Contract Programme Manager (EA Infrastructure) opportunity in confidence.