Project Manager Job, London
£30,000 – £40,000 (Negotiable for the right candidate)
One of the most sort after and well-respected medium sized consultancy in Central London are looking for a project manager that wants to develop, lead and grow within a consultancy who can offer fantastic projects of a wide variety.
This role will be based within an employee-owned business that has around 70 staff who really focus on design and quality within Structural and Civil Engineering projects.
The successful project manager will be expected to complete the following duties:
- Plan, manage and deliver projects in accordance with best practice project management principles
- Lead/assist development of project briefs, maintain project objectives, and define project scope, goals, and deliverables, mapping these to project budgets
- Regularly evaluate, assess, and report on the financial performance of the project to the Project Directors and trust-wide Commercial group
- Manage/support project meetings with internal and external resources and with project stakeholders
- Lead/assist resourcing of projects, ensuring continuity in teams and re-weighting according to tasks and project budget
- Responsible for costing and producing selected proposals and tender bids
- Ownership of the Trust’s project pipeline including financial information on proposals and upcoming opportunities
Ideally the successful project manager will have:
- A broad knowledge of built environment design with a minimum 4 years industry experience
- Ability to adapt to different management styles and working environments to build rapport with clients
- Have good time management and organisational skills to efficiently manage your workload
- Experienced with Project Management software (Rapport is an advantage)
Great benefits on offer with a young, sociable and vibrant working environment.
If you think you are capable of the role and would like to hear more, then get in touch today!
Sponsorship is available for the right candidates.
Structural engineer, Engineering, Commercial, New Build, Refurbishment, Civil engineering, Design