Consultancy | Project Quantity Surveyor (MRICS) | City of London
Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide a full range of consultancy and design services to the built environment. Our established consultancy is going through a period of sustained growth across a range of projects and industries including residential, leisure, healthcare, and education, civil and industrial.
Based out of our office in central London, you will be working on a variety of projects, around 4 to 6 at a time depending on value and complexity.
As a PQS, you would be joining a team and offer a supporting role on some exciting projects around London in various sectors, eventually taking full responsibility for all or some of the following:
* Prepare budget estimates, cost planning and tendering procedures and contract
* Formulation of briefs, fee proposals, presentation of schemes, and/or services, project
* Programming and other matters affecting delivery of service.
* Prepare tendering documents; examining tenders received and reporting thereon or negotiating tenders and pricing.
* Prepare recommendations for interim payments, prepare regular assessments of anticipated final cost and reporting thereon; measure work and adjusting variation in accordance with the terms of the contract and prepare final account, pricing same and agreeing totals with the Contractor.
* Attendance at various project/technical meetings and the taking, preparation and distribution of Minutes.
* Day to day management and execution of project work.
* Newly qualified MRICS – QS with around 5 years post-graduate experience
* Cost management experience within a similar capacity working within multiple industry sectors.
* Well-presented for creating a professional image with clients
* Strong technical, written and verbal communication skills.
* Up to date with industry knowledge.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Ideally, past experience of using CostX, Excel
To apply or for more information, please send your CV to the link provided
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs