Project Structural Engineer Job, Northampton
Project Structural Engineer
Midlands and Northeast – Northampton, Peterborough and Newcastle
Excellent opportunity for a motivated Project Structural Engineer that wants expand their knowledge in building structures engineering and continually grow within a business has arisen for an exceptional, multi-disciplinary consultancy in the Midland area.
Massive opportunity for you to improve your skills and experience, to work with some of the worlds greatest businesses in the engineering sector. As a Project Structural Engineer you will have the guidance and mentoring to become a chartered structural engineer with a fully-funded training programme aimed at supporting your progression to become chartered.
As a Project Structural Engineer you will be focusing on building structures in the residential, commercial and industrial industry within the retail, automotive, educational and health sector, you will have the autonomy to lead the small to medium projects whilst hitting a disciplined timescale.
- Technical ability in building structures
- Experience with all basic building materials – masonry, steel, RC and timber
- Experience in the residential, industrial and commercial sector
- NHBC Design standards, Eurocodes
- Software design packages – Tekla, Tedds
- Familiar with Revit and Navisworks is highly desirable
- Good, clear communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude – ready for a new challenge
- High attention to detail
- Willingness to learn to gain more knowledge, skills and experience
If a new engineering opportunity interests you and you want to progress as a Project Structural Engineer then give me a call on 01252 413089.
I look forward to hear from you!