Contract opportunity with one of our industries most established MEP Design Consultancies for a Contract Public Health Engineer from intermediate through to principal engineer level within one of my key clients MEP Design Groups based in Bournemouth.
As a Contract Public Health Engineer you’ll provide detailed, coordinated and cost efficient public health design & advice to their very established & varied client list, predominantly within London & SE, but may include overseas projects too.
This will mean tailoring a comprehensive service of specifications, calculations and reports. Specifically, you will produce designs for above and below ground drainage systems and hot and cold water services to standard, budget and deadline.
As a Contract Public Health Engineer, your duties will see you working across all projects and sectors including education, health-care, retail, residential and commercial, so you’ll always be challenged and stimulated to make the most of your skills!
What My Client Is Looking For:
- Experience in the designs of Public Health systems
- Understanding of drawings and domestic water services required.
- Able to Produce calculations, reports and specifications
- Attendance at DTMs and client meetings
- Site inspection duties
- Proficient in CAD and Revit
- Conversant with relevant British Standards.
- Good communication skills both written & verbal
Candidates locally based within Bournemouth or the South Coast are preferred, however if you are fed-up with the commute into London & fancy working close to the coast & having a stroll along the pier after work, I encourage you to apply!
For further information and to apply, please contact James Mowat at Energi People ASAP!
Job posted in: Building Services Public Health Engineering Jobs
- Bournemouth (Dorset, England)
- £35 - £40 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 3-6 months+
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Public Health Engineering Jobs