Quantity Surveyor Construction Job, England
Quantity Surveyor Construction – Permanent – Salary Up to £58000 – 25 days holiday + bank hols – Good pension and private health cover
This company has been at the forefront of the built-in Fire Protection industry. Maintaining and delivering a quality service within program and budget has resulted in an excellent reputation and a company name known for proven quality and reliability within the construction.
An exciting opportunity has now arisen for a quantity surveyor in the construction industry to join the team. The role will be office based in Surrey but you will need to visit various sights when required.
- Commercial management of projects to ensure they are completed within budget
- Create systems and processes, allowing effective measurement of commercial performance
- Provide accurate, real-time, quarterly reports (Cost Value Reconciliations) and final outcome forecasts
- Carry out tender analysis, sub-contractor and supplier procurement including management and payment of sub-contractor accounts
- Attend and provide cost input at design team meetings and agree on strategies to deliver the project
- Value engineer projects and suggest delivery solutions to ensure cost-effective project delivery
- Provide financial information to the team as required to assist in financial planning
- Thorough understanding of quantity surveying in the construction industry
- Thorough understanding of financial reporting, contractual terms and conditions, and statutory requirements
- Good analytical skills and the ability to apply common sense in all situations
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Customer and delivery focused
- Full driving license essential
- Good Communication Written and Verbally
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Please send your CV across if you are interested in this position.