Quantity Surveyor Job, City of London
My client is a specialist refurbishment & fit-out contractor that undertake projects across the UK. They work within light refurbishment to material reconstructions, structural alterations and major fit outs, health care and specialist building projects.
Quantity Surveyor Duties:
- To undertake the day to day commercial/surveying activities of allocated projects
- Continuous liaison with the Project Manager to ensure understanding of commercial matters relating to the project and support successful operational delivery
- Development of project cost plans and working closely with the design team and operational colleagues through the pre-construction process
- Procurement of subcontract work packages, issuing detailed tender reports in advance of subcontractor appointments
- Measuring and valuing works carried out on site
- Formulation of monthly valuations, commercial reporting, the identification and valuation or variations and the control of expenditure
- Recognise H&S, risk and margin when carrying out all works
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor, then don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today!