Quantity Surveyor Job, England
Senior Quantity Surveyor
£60K + Benefits
A new position for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team anywhere in East of England!
The client you will be working for have a profound name on the current market for being a leading multi-disciplinary contracting business, with their a massive focus in the Mechanical and Electrical sector.
As the Senior Quantity Surveyor you will be supporting the Commercial Manager to maintain and maximise profitability on large scale projects, maintenance contracts and new installations. You will also provide support to stakeholders on general commercial matters to reduce risk across the business.
You will have a proven track record dealing with variations, exposure to the full project life cycle from pre-construction through to project delivery, working within a team to make sure the project meets legal and quality standards.
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- Previous experience within a similar role – ideally construction, street lighting or engineering environment
- Clear understanding of contract price build-ups and managing relationships between clients, customers and contractors
- Ability to read and understand contract clauses and documents
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employer pension contribution of 6%
- Life insurance
- Car/Cash allowance on top of base salary
- Performance related bonuses
- Commutable, flexible East of England location
If you are an experienced Quantity Surveyor please get in touch now.
Here at Energi People we pride ourselves with working professionally, honest with clients and candidates. We have dedicated long standing relationships with our clients as well as with our candidates and promise to always have a consultative, personal approach.
I’m looking forward to speaking with you.