Our client is a multi-disciplinary consultancy who provide a full range of consultancy and design services to the built environment. Our established consultancy is going through a period of sustained growth across a range of projects and industries including residential, leisure, healthcare, and education, civil and industrial.
Based out of their office in central London, you will be working on a variety of projects, around 4 to 6 at a time depending on value and complexity. This role offers real career prospects, with the opportunity to step up to Associate for the right candidate.
* Client facing, you will have an impact on the winning of new business and building value-driven client relationships
* Prepare budget estimates, cost planning and tendering procedures and contract
* Formulation of briefs, fee proposals, presentation of schemes, and/or services, project
* Programming and other matters affecting delivery of service.
* Prepare tendering documents; examining tenders received and reporting thereon or negotiating tenders and pricing.
* Prepare recommendations for interim payments, prepare regular assessments of anticipated final cost and reporting thereon; measure work and adjusting variation in accordance with the terms of the contract and prepare final account, pricing same and agreeing totals with the Contractor.
* Attendance at various project/technical meetings and the taking, preparation and distribution of Minutes.
* Day to day management and execution of project work.
* Minimum of five years post-graduation, senior-level QS experience
* BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or a relevant degree, with MRICS
* Previous experience working for a construction consultancy
* A track record of working with teams and training/ mentoring junior staff
* Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
* A track record of managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
* Ideally, past experience of using CostX, Excel and Word
Remuneration: £60,000 – £70,000 per annum (depending on experience), competitive benefits package, annual bonus, pension scheme.
Job posted in: Quantity Surveyor Jobs