Quantity Surveyor, Southampton Job, England
£55,000 – £65,000
Great Pension + company benefits
Calling all quantity surveyors from an M&E background, are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity to join a company with an enviable reputation for quality to work on amazing projects in the value of 500k – 12mil.
Whats on offer:
- Salary up to 65k
- Career Progression
- 6% pension
- Great holiday allowance receiving 2 extra days after 1 years service
- Life insurance
- Private Medical insurance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Manage all commercial and surveying activities to ensure they reflect the requirements of the business and implement the agreed project strategic plan to achieve the current and future agreed performance targets, minimising risk of exposure.
- Manage the surveying activities you are assigned on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable to the Group Commercial Director for their performance.
- Manage the projects you are assigned on a daily basis, and as such, be accountable to the Lead Managing Surveyor for their performance.
- Ensure that all commercial activities are delivered to the agreed time/cost/service/specification, presentation and quality.
- Keep and maintain full documentation to ensure that good business practice is achieved and that the company’s contractual and corporate responsibilities are discharged.
- Full compliance with commercial team daily, weekly, fortnightly, monthly and general responsibilities.
- Full compliance with the company standards and expectations manual
- Experience working in the M&E sector
- Worked on projects upwards of 500k
- Relevant qualifications in surveying (desirable)
- Good Communication Written and Verbal
- Competent understanding of Microsoft office
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
If you are interested please apply online or send your CV