Receptionist Job, Bermondsey
Job Title: Receptionist
Salary: £20,000 – £21,000 + Benefits
Location: Bermondsey, London
Hours: (8:30AM – 17:00PM or 9:30AM – 18:00PM on a shared rota basis)
Would you like to work for one of the UK’s leading design practices providing professional services in structural, civil, geotechnical, and environmental engineering?
The successful candidate will have experience working on on their own initiative and be keen to become a value member of the client’s team by providing administrative support to both the London and Redhill offices. They are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic individual to work with a team of secretaries, as you will be the first point of contact for clients.
As a Receptionist you will be:
- Answering and transferring all telephone calls in a professional and swift manner
- Dealing with phone enquiries
- First point of contact for welcoming visitors
- Organising refreshments and in house lunches
- Managing the conference room booking system and scheduling virtual meetings
- Monitor the incoming company mailboxes on an hourly basis and forward relevant emails
- Assist with typing / editing / issuing of letters, reports, specifications, minutes
- Photocopying, scanning and binding of documents
As a Receptionist you will have:
- An excellent telephone manner
- Organised and an ability to use own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented, approachable and helpful manner
- Flexible and able to prioritise a changing to do list
- High attention to detail
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Confident user of Microsoft packages Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat
As a Receptionist you will receive the following benefits:
- Personal Pension Plan (4% Employer contribution)
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection Plan
- Travel Season Ticket Interest Free Loan
- 1 days leave to undertake charity work
- Private Medical and Travel Insurance (Optional monthly subscription).
To apply for this opportunity of Receptionist please click on the button shown or contact Zeshan Ghulam for further details.