Recruitment Consultant – Building Services Job, London
Recruitment Consultant – Building Services
Energi People, a leading privately owned built environment recruitment company, is seeking a Recruitment Consultant – Building Services (any level) to join our dynamic team.
We are opening a London office later this year & are seeking the right individuals to play a pivotal role in the growth & development of this new office.
As a Recruitment Consultant – Building Services, you will ideally come from a background within building services recruitment. Based in our new London office, you will play a critical role in driving the success of our business, building long-term partnerships with clients and candidates in the Building Services Engineering sector. We specialise in MEP Design recruitment within the UK, APAC and MENA regions, and pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service based on honesty, professionalism, and integrity.
You will join a team of experienced recruiters with over 100 years of collective experience. Our culture is built on a foundation of respect, support, and teamwork, and we offer excellent opportunities for career development, training, and one-on-one mentorship.
As a Recruitment Consultant – Building Services, your responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business and building long-term relationships with clients
- Managing multiple job campaigns at any one time
- Cross-selling Energi People’s core specialisms to maximise and develop client relationships
- Meeting with clients and candidates to better understand requirements and gain market knowledge
- Devising and executing clear candidate generation and client management strategies
- Creating and following clear strategic business plans to achieve your career and earning goals
- Ensuring all relevant information is accurately documented on the CRM system
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- A proven track record of success within building services recruitment (1+ years)
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients and candidates
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership and coaching capabilities
- A desire to continuously develop and challenge yourself
- A competitive edge and a passion for achieving results
- Experience within the Building Services Engineering sector is desirable but not essential
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer a competitive salary and uncapped commission (to 40%), a comprehensive benefits package, and flexible working arrangements. You will also have access to state-of-the-art technology, including a LinkedIn Recruiter account and the OneUp Sales Platform, as well as regular internal and external training opportunities.
If you are a driven and ambitious Building Services recruiter, looking for an exciting new challenge, we want to hear from you!
Contact James Mowat, Director of Energi People, for a confidential discussion.