Recruitment Resourcer Job, Farnborough
£18,000-£24,000 + commission + free parking + benefits.
As a Recruitment Resourcer at Energi People, you will be an integral part of the team where you will closely support consultants in a variety of tasks related to talent attraction, generation and sourcing for both permanent and contract positions in the UK and overseas.
This Recruitment Resourcer role has a lot of scope for progression, with external and internal recruitment training with the goal to become a full 360 recruitment consultant within 12 months. You will be working closely and mentored by some of the most experienced recruitment consultants in the industry.
The main aspects of the Recruitment Resourcer role include candidate name gathering, interviewing/qualifying, candidate management, database maintenance and ensuring quality assurance compliance.
You will be working closely with consultants to identify, qualify and source excellent candidates to match the clients brief for a variety of roles.
Main responsibilities of a Recruitment Resourcer
- Source and select candidates from various avenues including an extensive internal database and social media using market knowledge
- Network and advertise to potential candidates
- Identify skills to match appropriately with vacancies
- Attracting and registering new candidates
- Liaising with a wide array of people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match
- Searching for and identifying job leads to pass to the relevant consultant and strive to identify new candidate and client opportunities.
- Building a network within your niche & identifying MPC’s (Most Placeable Candidates)
- Ensuring compliance to GDPR
Skills required for Recruitment Resourcer
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to gain people’s confidence
- Strong work ethic
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Able to cope with pressure, whilst working to tight deadlines
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have good organisational and administrative skills
- Possess strong time management skills
- Have good IT skills
What do you get in return for your hard work?
- Excellent internal & external training
- Recruitment Resourcer (Talent Consultant) Commission scheme
- Company benefits
Your New Employer
Energi People are a privately owned multi-disciplinary recruitment consultancy, established in 2002, recruiting throughout the UK and international markets.
We are one of the most experienced and successful recruitment consultancies in the built environment & have successfully helped some of the largest and most technically advanced building construction projects across the world be completed by bringing the best technical people in our industry together. We strive to help companies grow & careers flourish.
We have an amazing culture in the office, regularly arranging social activities for the team and offer many incentives, including overseas trips, which have previously included Barcelona, Monaco, Dubai and Vegas!
If you want to develop a career in recruitment, we will help you and your career thrive!
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please contact James Mowat, Associate Director of Energi People for a confidential conversation about this opportunity.