Regional Business Development Manager Job, England
Job title: Regional Business Development Manager
Salary: £65,000-£68,000 + car / car allowance + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and well being.
Location: Essex. Kent, Suffolk, Hertfordshire and surrounding regions / Remote
Are you interested in joining one of the largest and most versatile mechanical and electrical contractors with a diverse range of services, based in the UK?
The company employees highly skilled employees in the world of High Voltage, M&E Projects, Lighting & Rail, and they are now in the market for a Regional Business Development Manager.
As a Regional Business Development Manager your duties will include:
- Responsible for managing the development of new business opportunities and new business partnerships
- Ensuring maximum market exposure
- Ensuring clients and partners receive a high quality service
- Build strong relationships with end users and main contractors
- Own any bids through to the project being secured
As a Regional Business Development Manager you will have:
- Experience working in a Business Development role in a similar industry
- Experience in leading bids from initial enquiry stage through to securing an order
- Excellent relationship building skills with different teams within the business, and clients
- Excellent negotiation skills
As a Regional Business Development Manager you will receive:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- An enhanced employer pension contribution rate of 6%
- Comprehensive life insurance
- Free eye test vouchers and vouchers towards the cost of glasses (dependent on test results)
- Access to ‘Perks online’
- Agile ways of working for office colleagues.
- Long service awards when you reach key milestones.
- The opportunity to be part of a forward-thinking collaborative team who will focus on your future career and development.
To apply for this opportunity of Regional Business Development Manager please click on the button shown or contact Zeshan Ghulam for further details.