Residential Building Manager Job, London
A fantastic opportunity for a dynamic individual to join one of the UK’s leading Managing Agents has arisen for a Building Manager in the Centre of London. The successful candidate will have experience working on large single site properties in the high-end luxury market. Managing hard and soft services and compliance of the building.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing business with lots of career progression potential.
Responsible for managing the delivery of an effective and compliant facilities management service through in-house staff, suppliers and consultants, across hard and soft services, to a single building.
- Remain courteous and helpful to all occupiers as well as to members of the public, staff, guests, and contractors.
- To report back to your line manager at the end of every shift outlining any issues that occurred in relation to staff or the site.
- Raising Purchase order relate to reactive works.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and comfort of the reception area and common parts at all times.
- To monitor all persons at the property and ensure they have a right to be present.
- Log and report any incidence of disrepair by using the appropriate procedure/tool at your disposal.
- To carry out regular building checks
- To ensure that all contractors service books and health and safety logs are kept up to date.
- Attend the appropriate meetings with the client, residents’, and contractors.
- To maintain a high level of professionalism and continually deliver service to exceed client satisfaction levels.
- Carry out any additional duties as directed by your Line Manager.
Skills and experience
- Professional, precise, courteous, and dedicated.
- Positive attitude.
- Team player.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a front of house role in a residential environment.
- Excellent and proven Customer Services experience.
- IOSH qualification essential
- NEBOSH desirable
- Asbestos Awareness essential
Salary & Benefits
- Salary £50,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities