Residential Facilities Manager Job, London
Purpose of the Role
To support the Property Management team in the delivery of high-quality property management service for the benefit of clients and tenants.
Responsible for managing the facilities of a portfolio of buildings, providing excellent client and tenant service, and building administration.
Risk management and contractor service is a key activity ensuring full compliance with building statutory requirements through regular inspection and audit.
- Ensure that the Operation Reporting System (Compass) and Health & Safety (Datastation) systems are always up to date and complete
- Ensure compliance with all legal and statutory requirements, including S20 Consultation and compliance. IOSH qualifications or commitment to the same is essential.
- Prepare each site for risk assessment, maintaining a target compliance rating of 95% or above.
- Ensuring that a full set of risk assessments is held at each property and on Datastation and actions plans are implemented, diligently and competently at all times.
- Monitor all site personnel on a day to day basis and feedback any performance or conduct issues to the relevant Property Manager.
- Meet with residents onsite / attend client and residents’ meetings as required.
- Inspect all properties on frequency specified by the Property Manager
- Ensure that high site standards, in respect of cleaning, repair and presentation are achieved and maintained at all times, within property budget constraints.
- Evaluate existing contractual relationships and ensure that the service provided by contractors, is in line with the agreed specification.
- Tender, procure and manage maintenance agreements in accordance with procurement strategy/policy.
- Monitor contractor performance and quality of works
- Monitor project works and keep the Property Manager up to date on progress and issues.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual service charge budget
- Mobilisation of new sites as requested and efficient hand over of sold/lost sites to incoming agents.
- Efficient and thorough handover of existing sites between RFM’s as and when required by a reallocation of the portfolio.
Qualifications, Skills And Experience
- Proven Residential Facilities Management experience -AIRPM or equivalent industry recognised qualification preferred
- Intermediate Microsoft Office knowledge
- Excellent communicator and contractor relationship skills
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Good team player
Skills, Knowledge And Experience
- Self motivated individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with a degree of flexibility.
- Ability to handle a large number of projects with a broad range of customers, suppliers, and property owners.
- Experience and knowledge of achieving high standards in property management on multi let sites.
- Knowledge and understanding in preparation of service charge budgets; ensuring agreed times and costs are adhered to.
- Understanding of the section 20 consultation process
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified.
- Strong overall experience in a similar environment.
- Full driving license
Mon – Fri 09:00 – 17:30
£45k – £50k