Sales Account Manager Job, Basingstoke
Job title: Sales Account Manager
Salary: £35,000 OTE £45k
Location: Home/office – Basingstoke
Industry: SaaS software
Are you looking for the next step in your sales career? Would you like to work for an industry leading, global technology company?
If so, this could be the role for you..
Our client is an award-winning technology organisation, used by 18,000,000 customers across the UK and Europe, who process over 130 million transactions ever year is looking for a Corporate Sales Account Manager to join their team.
You will be responsible for managing the full sales cycle from initiating contact with potential customers to generate and qualify leads, promoting the solution, closings sales opportunities, manage and develop the account.
As a Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for –
- Showcasing the solution of the back of pre-booked meetings
- Proactively identify and target Enterprise level businesses and create profitable new business opportunities.
- Consistently generate new corporate opportunities through outbound activity, research, networking and campaigns.
- Successfully balance and organise your pipeline activities appropriately between prospecting, presenting, negotiation and closing of opportunities.
- Deliver a professional sales presentation across multiple decision makers.
- Follow sales strategy and plan as outlined by sales manager
- Meet expected KPI’s for activity levels, call rates and meetings.
- Accurately forecast and report revenue in a timely manner and provide accurate input and updates to weekly sales forecasts / primary measures, contribution margin, revenue, and activity within Sales force CRM.
- Execute appropriate customer-oriented marketing campaigns & events
The successful Sales Account Manager will have the following skills/experience –
- Proven ability to grow a sales pipeline.
- Determination to strive and exceed goals and targets.
- Demonstrative experience with working on revenue streams based on new business
- Proven track record of sourcing new business.
- A consultative approach to selling where clients benefit from a “win win” approach
- Solid experience in the SaaS solutions industry with knowledge and understanding of product life cycles and customer value propositions for products in multiple verticals.
- “Customer First” and “Can Do” attitude
- Educated to degree level would be preferred however not essential
We are looking for an exciting, driven, self-motivated sales hunter who enjoys winning the sale through hard work and dedication. This is a fantastic opportunity to join the company during a transitional growth period which will provide unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth. They also offer 25 days holiday, first class training, pension and health care and well being program.
To apply for the position of Sales Account Manager please click on the button shown or contact Zeshan Ghulam for further information.