Sales Admin/Coordinator Job, London
Your Title: Sales Admin/Coordinator
Job Location: Hybrid – once a week working from London offices (Holborn WC2A)
Salary: £25,000 – £28,000
Looking for that position where you can also establish your career…. a position that’s new, that you can make your own, where you’ll be able to put down roots & establish yourself within our growing global organisation?
Our client is a global technology company, operating in over 40 countries and are home to nearly 12,000 employees. They have created a brand-new Sales Admin/Coordinator position to support the UK Sales Team and provide excellent internal and external service to our customers.
As the Sales Admin/Coordinator you’ll work closely with Sales Reps, Sales Managers, and internal departments. You’ll be processing orders, monitoring quotes, arranging purchase orders, dealing with customer inquiries, invoicing, and support requests.
What You Will Do
- Process a high volume of transactions, including online store orders, manual orders, expediting, price confirmation, discount approvals, with proficiency and accuracy
- Communicate, interact, and collaborate with other functions (Sales, business areas, Credit, cross-functional teams) via written, phone, and verbal means
- Consistently enhance customer experience through the highest level of service.
- Responsible for support of designated cancellations/returns, and mis-shipments.
- Act as a high-level point of contact for issues with Sales used tools and applications.
Skills & Experience you should bring:
- Some proven experience in order management or contract administration. Other related experiences will also be considered.
- Some experience in providing high-quality, administrative support and the ability to multitask with superb attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently and collaboratively while maintaining sound judgement in resolving issues and while being proactive in making recommendations.
- Proficient in the use of databases and support tools. Experience with using SalesForce is helpful but not essential.
- Possess above-average analytical skills, comprehension, and problem-solving skills.
What we will offer you
- Individual Healthcare Cover
- Income Protection Arrangements
- 25 days holiday in each holiday year in addition to public holidays
- Life Cover 4 x Salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Access to our Employee Share Save Scheme
- Hybrid working arrangements.
- The client encourages its employees to make use of our internal learning platform to develop your skills, knowledge and personal competencies.
- A Hiring Manager who encourages personal growth and will support further training and development.